Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Thank You cards

I received alot of little gifts from my Kindergarten students and needed a bunch of thank you cards. Of course I have to make them myself! Thats why I have all these stamp sets and stack of cardstock!! I really enjoyed making these. I used my Big Shot and cased this design from Inking Idaho. I kept the color scheme, but used the designer paper and ribbon that I had on hand. The stamp I used is from one of the hostess sets that will be in the new Spring/Summer Stampin' Up! catalog. You can get you new catty from me January 18th!(I'm hoping, lol).


Photobucket

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

We must be on the same color mode! I just used these colors lastnight stamping and I added SU! Kraft also. LOVE your felt ribbon and the use of the Top Note... just DIVINE!!!! Smiles :)

PS- Thanks for sharing a new stamp in the soon to be NEW SU! catty! :)