Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday To Do List!

Well there IS one good thing about this Monday---I don't have to go to school!!! So of course I have a list of things I want to get done today. After, stripping the bed and getting the sheets washed, I came upstairs to tackle my stamping room. After all the projects and cards I made over the holidays, my room was a disaster!!! I'll show you my stamping table before I started cleaning. This is just a small portion of the cleaning that needed to be done up here. I won't even show you the carpet before I vacuumed!!! Anyway it looks so much better now and I can't wait to sit down and work at it. But the LIST is still not complete so stamping will have to wait. I've go to run by a fellow demo and pick up a pack of coasters I need for my Feb club, go to the dr. for yearly Mammogram (yuck!) see if I can get into the massage place (to work out these knots in my shoulders and neck) fix dinner, pick up a perscription, put the sheets back on the bed, AND place my Stampin'Order from the new catalog!!! Whew, I better get to it! If I get done, I'll be back to show you something new I did.

My stamping table before operation clean-up

Photobucket



My stamping table after operation clean-up. What a difference!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW - this almost inspires me to clean my stamping area. You notice I said, "almost". It will have to be done sometime, though.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how reassuring it is to know that I'm not the only one who completely covers up my desk when I'm in creative mode. The stuff surrounding my work space keeps closing in on me until there is no open space left -just like in your photo. I need to do a complete clean-up like this.
Terri