Monday, January 19, 2009

My first New Catty Order

Well I am $403.00 poorer right now! That's right, I couldnt resist all the new papers, ribbons, accessories, tools, die cuts and stamp sets! I made my list, compared it to Julie at Paper Pleasing Ideas, and found out that we had the same things on our lists. So I just bit the bullet and ordered ALOT of what was on my list. In case you are interested here's what I ordered:

Taste of Textile pg 156
Sweet Nothings Simmply Scrappin'

Designer paper pg 158-161
Rockabilly
Candy Lane
Raspberry Tart---my favorite
Tea Party
Bella Birds
Parisian Breeze

Punches
Heart and Eyelet pg 185

Corduroy buttons pg 176
Flurettes pg 177
Library clips pg 176
Jumbo Brads pg 174
ww organza ribbon
Butterfly die pg 196
Litte leaves pg 200
Texturz paletes pg 203

Stamp sets
Friendly words wheel pg 81
Petal Pizzazz pg 90
Cheep Talk pg 90
Good Friends pg 91

plus I took advantage of the bulk buy: Good Morning sunshine, sunshine garden and button latte.

Then I got the circle scissor plus and glass mat FREE with my hostess benefits!
There's more on the list, but that will be for next time!!!lol

6 comments:

Alicia said...

I sure would like to come to your house to play with all your toys you have coming. Have Fun!!!

Ellibelle said...

Wow! That sure is a lot of stuff you're getting. I hope it arrives soon so you can create with it.

Laura VanVleet said...

I just got my new catty today!! I love all the new papers!! I'm sure my first order will be right up there with yours!! Have fun playing with your new stuff!

StampDancer said...

Laura, enjoyed the swap at your house on Sunday! I'm encouraged to get back to updating my blog (not done anything since Spring). Anyway -- I spent as much as you did so don't feel bad! Deb M

Jacquel said...

Heehee! I haven't put mine together yet but really need to before things go on backorder LOL! You're going to enjoy all your new goodies...have fun!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Ooooh! Great list! Can't wait to see your new creations!