Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby in a Bottle

Yesterday was my SASSSC meeting (see link to blog). We altered bottles. We were supposed to put little notes in them that had words of inspiration on them for when we loose our creative mojo. But I already had one like that so I made mine for a baby boy. Jaxson Daniel is due April 2nd. This will be my third grandson! I do have a precious little granddaughter (finally) who will be one in May. Of course as the mother of three boys myself, I will LOVE having another boy in the family. And this one will be living in my same town (Houston)!! The other grandkids live in DC. So I will really get to spoil him! (Hope my son and DIL don't see this). So here's the bottle I made. Again I used the Nursery Necessities set from SU. The paper come from BasicGrey.



baby bottle

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

What a neat idea! Love the colors and that little cut out boat is too cute!

Paula said...

Fantastic project, great colors!

Ann said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the colors!