Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It Came!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Look what was waiting at the front door! I spied it as I was driving past the house headed home. My regular UPS guy leaves it at the back door, so I'm lucky I found it at the front! Must be some new guy or a temp! So now I have to get busy playing with the new stuff and deciding what to do for my stamp club make and take for February, make the layouts using the Sweet Nothings kit, and make the card for my card class in February! Fun, fun, fun! Busy, busy, busy!

3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

How cool!!! Love love love those feurettes but I am affraid if I got some I would totally hoard them. I need to learn how to crochet my own! Enjoy your new toys!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! I'd love to get a box like that! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at how much stamping you do. There are times I wish I had more time for my favorite hobby. I love that you stamp so much because all the members of Stamp Club and SASSSC get the benefits! I always love the stuff you make. Keep up the good work you are awesome!

~Annie