Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love You Much swap

This month the SASSSC girls are having a valentine card swap. This is my card. I made it using the set, paper, and punch from SU's Love You Much bundle. It is not an orginal idea. I pretty much cased it from this card I saw on SCS. I used Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, and Close to Cocoa cardstock and ink. The ribbon is nonSU and so are the heart shaped rhinestone and flower bling. I colored the love with a blender pen. The Love You Much bundle is availabe for purchase until January 31. Use item number 115405 and get 20% of the regulare 51.85 price. That would be $41.48 for the set, punch and paper! Its a deal.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stamp and Smile said...

I had to check out your eye candy for the SU! Valentine Bundle... so SWEET! Have a great stamping evening... :)