Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Big Beautiful Butterflies

Stampin' Up! has so many neat new items in the catalog, like the new butterfly die and the texturz plates, not to mention the pretty new designer papers. Both these cards are made using the Tea Party designer paper. Notice the new eyelet lace made by our new punch. The colors are celery, pretty in pink, almost amethyst, whisper white. Sign up for my February card class and you will get to make one of theses beauties, as well as yesterday's Hello Sunshine card.

Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Paula said...

These are absolutley beautiful! What a wonderful class to offer!

Anjou Krelovich said...

These butterlies are wonderful! Great cards. I see your new goodies are getting lots of use already! Stop by my blog today. I left a little something for you there.

Jacquel said...

Wow! I love that die and your cards came out sooo cute!!! stop teasing me LOL!!!

Laura VanVleet said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Laura! I love the butterflies and the dp. Great job!

Ellibelle said...

So gorgeous!