Thursday, January 1, 2009

January Stamp Club meets the 9th and the 10th

Happy New Year! to all my wonderful Stamp Club ladies! You are the reason I love sharing what I do. Your encouraging words and praise make all the hours of prepartation worth it. Of couse I love what I do also. I'd be stamping no matter what, but being able to share it with you makes it that much more fun for me! With the current SU Love You Much bundle special, I thought it would be fun for us to make a project using those products so you could see just how pretty the Candy Lane designer paper is, as well as how versatile the stamp set is! Plus I love the new three heart punch! You will too! Pam and Lynn are our January hostesses.

filled with four 3 x 3 love notes
four cards inside mini magazine holder

No comments: