Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Weekend!

It was wonderful to get together with my stamp club girls! I've got to remember to take pictures of them when they are here. They all loved making the mini magazine holder with love notes using the Love You Much bundle. Seven members had to miss so I made their projects for them. Once I receive their orders, they can claim their projects. Don't they look cute all lined up?

Photobucket
Today I have been preparing the directions and kits for the Acrylic Scrapbook that my scrapbooking girls are making on Tuesday. Here's the cover.
Photobucket
I'll show more pages later. Now I've got to get through so I can watch the season premier of 24 and well as flipping to the Golden Globes during the commercials.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

For the record, I regularly read and enjoy you blog. I am looking forward to the acrylic scrapbooking class. Your example scrapbook is awesome.

Rosie Lilya said...

You are so kind for making all those for them, they will love them! I can't wait to see the album!!

Anonymous said...

Laura,

Your blog is delightful. I've added it to my list, so I can view it regularly. Keep up the good work!

Terri

Jacquel said...

Those are awesome! Welcome to Blogger Group #8!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Beautiful! The cards are lovely and that album is coming together beautifully! Can't wait to see the rest!