Friday, March 6, 2009

Stamp Club

This is my stamp club weekend. We made the Bunny Basket and the Flower layers acetate card, as well as this Sale-a-bration card (cased from the cover of the SAB catty). I added the scalloped circle flower to show how you can make a layered flower if you do not have the Big Shot and the flower layers die. It's really easy. Punch out three scalloped circles, cut between every two scallopes, curl the edges with a pencil, pop up each layer with a dimensional and voila! I also added a so saffron center to my flower using the boho blossoms punch and cutting between each petal.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful card. I love the blue
3-D flower embellishment.

Jacquel said...

This is cute and I like the dimensionalized flower! tfs!!!

MaryJo said...

Awesome card, love the flower idea!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Super cute! Love how you made that flower!

Alicia said...

what a cute flower and such a happy card.

Ellibelle said...

This is gorgeous. Love that flower you made.

Laura VanVleet said...

This is so soft and sweet! Love the colors you used!