Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Follow Your Heart layout

This is the third layout I made using the Sunshine Garden kit. I just love, love, love these colors together: /baja breeze, certainly celery, and so saffron with some old olive thrown in. I did a lot of distressing on the edges of the paper in all three layouts. It really adds a lot of dimension to the layouts that is hard to see in the pictures. I was inspired by this layout from Chelsea Cook. I loved the distressing on her layouts and cards.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Chelsea stitched with real stitching around her brackets, but I just drew lines with my black pen.

4 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Love your layouts! Great color combinations (:

Anjou Krelovich said...

These are all gorgeous!!!

Ellibelle said...

These are gorgeous. I love the distressed edges!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Cute pages! Love the distressed edges and the color combo! Fabulous Job!
:) Rachel