Sunday, March 22, 2009

Manhattan Flower embossing folder is awesome!

If you haven't seen Julie Bulher's tutorial on making this card, go there now! It is another great idea for using the Manhattan Flower embossing folder, exclusive from Stampin' Up! Here's my first attempt, but I plan on adding ribbon at the bottom and trying other color combos. Just one tip when you emboss yours: since you want the raised edges to be on the front, pay attention to how you place your cardstock into the folder. I didn't get it right until my third attempt, that's when I looked closely at Julie's tutorial to see how she had hers.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jacquel said...

Awesome card! I love that folder too....makes a beautiful card! tfs!!!

Alicia said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL I can't believe this is your first attempt.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! That embossed flower looks AMAZING! Great card!

Miss Molly said...

This is just fantastic!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful card!!!! Thanks for sharing (: