Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taking Off

I'm off the D.C. in the morning to see my grand kids and the cherry blossoms. I have been trying to get there for the past five years, ever since my son and his family moved there, but something always comes up. This time my other DIL is expecting her first child. She and my middle son live here in The Woodlands, TX near me. This will be the first grandchild I will see right after it is born AS LONG as she does not have it while I am in DC! She is due in 9 days! I told her to just cross her legs and wait for me to get back. I will be back two whole days before she is due!!! I debated about going but my hubby said, "Just go!" So I am and my mother is meeting me at the airport and going with me. I just hope the trees are blooming!!!

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Have a safe trip Laura and hope you get back before your grandbaby is born!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Hi Laura from down the street (we're near DC too!). Sorry we've got so much rain this week but you did time it right for the blossoms. They're just lovely!