Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sunshine Garden Layouts

Next Tuesday my Scrap booking group will meet to put together layouts using Sunshine Garden, a SU Simply Scrappin' kit. I had alot of fun putting these layouts together. I will be working on one more page tonight after I finish this post. The first layout uses the kit's sample for inspiration for the first page, then I created a matching second page. I call it "Hi"
The colors in the kit are Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, and So Saffron. These colors look great together! There are clear buttons in the centers of some of the flowers, and there is faux stitching along the edge of both baja breeze pieces.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The second layout is called Happy Day and features chip board pieces that have been colored using craft ink spots. I also created a sun using the large scalloped circle die and my big shot. The sun rays were made using one of the stickers from the kit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful pages! You are a really talented scrapbooker!