Thursday, September 19, 2013

Three Spooky Friends for Halloween

Happy Halloween, or Almost!

 
I wanted to share the three mixed media projects I did for Halloween. I saw the ghost and pumpkin at the Stampin' Up! convention in July. The little ghost was my very first mixed media attempt. They are really easy and fun to make. I used paper from the Witches' Brew Designer Series pack as well as the coordinating Washi Tape. I found the foam spider webs at Michael's. It is a coaster that I cut to fit the corner. I stamped the bat, candy corn, and words using the Halloween Hello stamp set. I added some Orange glitter to the hat band. The spider, eyes and mouth are free handed with a permanent black fine tip marker.
 
 
 
 This is little Miss Halloween. She is a case from a design I saw on Pinterest. Again I used the Halloween Hello stamp set as well as Everything Eleanor for the flourish. I drew her curls free handed with a marker and added the black rhinestones for bling. More orange glitter on her hat. The white letters for happy halloween are just stickers.
 Little Pumpkin Boo is another one of the designs shown at convention. Same paper and stamp set as before.

1 comment:

Mary said...

All three are so cute! I missed that class at convention, darn it! What colors did you use for the backgrounds?