Monday, September 2, 2013

Convention Swaps

I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day holiday. I will be babysitting two of my grandsons, Reece and Tate, while the parents take big brother Jaxon to the Astro's game. It will be his first baseball game and I hope he enjoys it. Today I want to share my convention swaps with you. Since I have been remiss in posting lately, I have lots of things on reserve to show. So today will be a simple post.
I love the vintage look of this card! What do you think?
Timeless Talk stamp set
Mixed Medley dsp
Black chevron ribbon
Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Soft Suede card stock
 
With 6 grandsons, I needed a "boy" stamp set. this works great as they love vehicles that have sirens. lol!
You're My Hero stamp set
Mixed Media and Polka Dot Parade dsp
Chevron embossing folder
Basic Black and Daffodil Delight ink and card stock


No comments: