Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Last Open House Post Featuring MDS and Thinlits

Hello, welcome back to my posts covering the Glittern' Gals' Annual Open House. Today I will share with you some samples made by Debbie J. She is our resident expert on all things MDS. I have to admit I have MDS on my computer and lots of downloads, but I am still intimidated by it. Debbie has promised to start holding classes for us demos to help us get up to snuff, so to speak. Anyway look at these wonder samples from Debbie J.
 This sample combines a MDS background with 3D stamping using the Harvest of Thanks set from the Holiday Mini.
 I love how Debbie added the 3D ornaments made from the Ornament Framelits to the side of the frame.
 Show your patriotic pride with this Subway art created on MDS. Add some die cut starts for dimension.
 What a neat idea way to make a collage of photos!

 The following samples feature the brand NEW Circle Thinlits Die. It cuts and scores the card for you in one easy turn of the Big Shot handle! It's SO new it didn't make it into the catalog so I'll give you the order number...133480 at $32.95.
This card was made using last year's angel, but I can see it working really well with the Christmas Dove in the Holiday Mini called Calm Christmas, pg 26.
I love the gold stars stamped randomly over the Cherry Cobbler using the Gold Metallic Encore pad on pg 28.









 The last two samples were made with the Label Card Thinlits Die #133479 also $32.95.
Thank you Debbie J for a job well done. I hope you will enjoy making your own "swing" cards.


No comments: