Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Circle Layout with Hoppy Memories

My scrapbooking group met last night. We made 3 12x12 2-page layouts using the Simply Scrappin' Kit "Hoppy Memories" from Stampin' Up! I only have pictures on one of the layouts so far,(haven't had time to add photos to the others. I'm busy cutting paper for the Perisian Breeze card class that I am holding on Friday). I love how this turned out. I cut the letters out that say Jaxon 5 weeks with my new Cricut, but the color doesnt show up well, so I have since cut new letters and used the other side of the designer paper which is Pumpkin Pie and it really pops. Boy that was a long sentence. Probably broke all kinds of grammar rules.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As a side note: I babysat Jaxon tonight while his parents went to the new Star Trek movie. He arrived fed and asleep with assurances that he would be out til they got back. HUH! He woke up ten minutes after they left screaming his head off. After changing his diaper, he quieted down for awhile and I ooh and aahed over him until he started crying again. I really think he was either still hungry or had a tummy ache. So I was walking him, rocking him, bouncing him, rubbing his tummy, more walking, more walking and he finally fell asleep ten minutes before his parents arrived to take him home. They want to know if I'll keep him next Wednesday too! lol

4 comments:

Monica Anderberg said...

I am so jealous of your scrapping skills. Your things are just wonderful! You always combine lovely papers with gorgeous details! Thanks for all inspirations!
Hugs Monica

Shy said...

I just love this kit. You did a beautiful job with this layout. Love it!

Lacey said...

Awesome layout...love the circles.
~Lacey

ratona27 said...

I love this layout. Can you please email me at monica@addalittledazzle.com and explain how you did the circles?

Thanks

Monica