Thursday, February 16, 2012

Recent Swaps

 Have you become addicted to Pinterest yet? I stumbled across one day while looking at Nancy Reily's iPicks. I am finding lots of inspiration there. For example both of these cards were inspired by cards found on Pinterest. This layout with the circles came from Joy Taylor. I converted it to all Stampin' Up! products using the FREE Sale-a-bration designer paper Everyday Enchantment. Such gorgeous paper! I used the 1 3/8" and 1" circle punches. I sponged all the edges with Soft Suede ink. The card base is Lucky Limeade.
Down the Rabbit Hole my way was inspired by Crystal Rood at rusticdaisy.com. Again I tweeked the design and used all SU products. Dont you just love the scalloped edge? I used the new edglits and the adorned accents embossing folder. This is also made with the Everyday Enchantment paper from Sale-a-bration.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Awww how cute....love the pattern paper on the feet. Thanks for the kudos!!!!