Monday, February 20, 2012

Alli's Layout

 The flowers and lace for this layout were purchased at the CKC Scrapbooking show in Houston last July. They were perfect for this layout. See how the loops in the lace repeat the loops in the Pool Party dsp.
 The name banner was made using the Pennant Punch from Stampin' Up!
 It's hard to tell, but there is a large scalloped heart behind the words that was made using the heart framelits. I also die cut the doily. The butterflies are made using the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the matching punch. But cutting off the top and bottom petals, you can make a beautiful butterfly.
I was inspired to make this layout by a layout I saw in Scrapbooking & Beyond Spring 2012. I love the vintage look and the Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper from the Sale-a-bration catty.m
And this beauty is my granddaughter Ashlyn, or Alli as she is called.

No comments: