Thursday, March 31, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Greenhouse Gala dsp, Early Espresso, Baja Breese, White
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Leave the prongs closed and set it up like this.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
What a surprise to receive this award and an honor too. Thank you Cherie Franklin. Be sure to visit her blog at stampcrave.
When you receive this award you need to:
1. thank the person who gave this award and link back to their blog
2. share 8 things about yourself
3. pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
4. leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
8 things about me:
- My favorite food is Mexican. I have it at least once a week, but could eat it almost every day! I love chips and salsa!!! I recently had dinner with Michelle Zindorf at Lupe Tortillas!
- I live in the great state of Texas, but have also lived in Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Massachusetts, Arkansas, and England.
- I raised three sons who are now married and have sons of their own. Of my six grandchildren, 5 are boys BUT I do have one beautiful granddaughter! Yeah!
- I recently retired from teaching kindergarten for 24 years. Now I can stamp anytime I want too.
- You should never retire because you become busier than ever and don't have time to stamp! boohoo!
- I love stamping and love sharing it with my friends! That is how I became a demonstrator. I may never build a successful business, but I will always love sharing the cards I make with anyone who wants to come over to my house and stamp!
- I am a Stampin' Up! blog stalker! I mean it! Nothing is more rewarding than finding a new blog to cruise and case! I can spend hours and hours just surfing from one blog to another.
- I am a 100% Stampin' Up! stamper and demonstrator! There is no better company to work for or stamp with! I love going to convention, leadership and regionals. It's fun, inspirational, motivational, and rewarding! (Free stamps!)
8 wonderful blogs I just recently found:
SU Only Challenges http://suochallenges.com/
Sandi Maciver http://sandimaciver.com/
Beth Crocker http://southerninkerbelles.blogspot.com/
Julie Edmounds http://inkrediblestamping.com/
Jakie Topa http://jackietopa.typepad.com/
Monica Weaver http://addalittledazzle.com/
Kerin Sylvester http://kerinstamps.com/
Connie Babbert http://inkspiredtreasures.com/
There are so many wonderful blogs out there. Be sure to visit these and check out their work. Thank you ladies for your hard work and wonderful inspiration.