What a surprise to receive this award and an honor too. Thank you Cherie Franklin. Be sure to visit her blog at stampcrave.
When you receive this award you need to:
1. thank the person who gave this award and link back to their blog
2. share 8 things about yourself
3. pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
4. leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
8 things about me:
- My favorite food is Mexican. I have it at least once a week, but could eat it almost every day! I love chips and salsa!!! I recently had dinner with Michelle Zindorf at Lupe Tortillas!
- I live in the great state of Texas, but have also lived in Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Massachusetts, Arkansas, and England.
- I raised three sons who are now married and have sons of their own. Of my six grandchildren, 5 are boys BUT I do have one beautiful granddaughter! Yeah!
- I recently retired from teaching kindergarten for 24 years. Now I can stamp anytime I want too.
- You should never retire because you become busier than ever and don't have time to stamp! boohoo!
- I love stamping and love sharing it with my friends! That is how I became a demonstrator. I may never build a successful business, but I will always love sharing the cards I make with anyone who wants to come over to my house and stamp!
- I am a Stampin' Up! blog stalker! I mean it! Nothing is more rewarding than finding a new blog to cruise and case! I can spend hours and hours just surfing from one blog to another.
- I am a 100% Stampin' Up! stamper and demonstrator! There is no better company to work for or stamp with! I love going to convention, leadership and regionals. It's fun, inspirational, motivational, and rewarding! (Free stamps!)
8 wonderful blogs I just recently found:
SU Only Challenges http://suochallenges.com/
Sandi Maciver http://sandimaciver.com/
Beth Crocker http://southerninkerbelles.blogspot.com/
Julie Edmounds http://inkrediblestamping.com/
Jakie Topa http://jackietopa.typepad.com/
Monica Weaver http://addalittledazzle.com/
Kerin Sylvester http://kerinstamps.com/
Connie Babbert http://inkspiredtreasures.com/
There are so many wonderful blogs out there. Be sure to visit these and check out their work. Thank you ladies for your hard work and wonderful inspiration.