Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Catty cards

This card is one of my favorites. Stamp set is Artistic Etchings which has a french look.
Paper and Ink: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz, Greenhouse Gala and Newsprint dsp, vanilla smooch, embossing folder.
This little group of cards measures 4 1/4 square and features the Studio Sketches set and Greenhouse Gala dsp. I featured some of the new colors: Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze, and Early Espresso.

Another card using the Greenhouse Gala paper and Friends Never Fade stamp set.



A peek at the Scallop Circle accordion fold flower.



Artistic Etchings, Newsprint dsp, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Black cardstock and ink.



I am so sorry that is has been like forever since I last posted. When school ended, I HAD to spend some time cleaning house, especially my stamping space. I am happy to say that I have made quite alot of progress although there is still lots more to do. However, when my preorder for the new Stampin' Up! catalog arrived last week, I had to find time to play with my new toys.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I really like your cards and the new blog look!