Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Tee

Baja Breeze and Whisper White. Image is stamped on Shimmery White and colored with my aqua painter and ink. I use So Saffron and Regal Rose on the elephant.


Still playing with my new goodies. I love summertime when I am home and have no schedule to follow and have time to stamp!!!! Now don't gasp when you see what I did to my new Baby Tees wheel. I knew that this is what I would do to it when I ordered it! A friend of mine told me she does this to all her wheels....she turns them into stamps. And this is one wheel that I knew I would want to do that to. I found the seam on the rubber and peeled it off the wheel. Then I cut between each baby tee. I sprayed the back of each piece with stencil adhesive (because that is what was handy) and stored them in an empty clear case. Worked like a charm.

No comments: