Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stamp Club projects

I held my monthly stamp club this weekend. We had a lovely time playing with the shimmer paints and new stamp sets from the mini occasions catty. This first card is a knock-off of Andrea Walford's card. I just flipped the ribbon over because I love the polka dots. I didn't have any chunky glitter, so I used iridescent ice dp instead.

This card is my take on a card by Kimberly at stampinbythesea. I used soft suede and Kraft ribbon. I rubbed champagne mist shimmer paint over the embossed whisper white cardstock. It really makes the embossing stand out.
For this card I made my own shimmer mist by mixing alcohol, re-inkers and champagne mist.
I rubbed platinum shimmer paint over white cardstock and then punched out my silver snowflakes. I also used the platinum shimmer paint to stamp the snowflakes. I got this idea from Andrea Walford also (I think, it's been awhile).




No comments: