Sunday, October 11, 2009

Open House Slide Show

What a wonderful turn out we had for the annual Customer Appreciation Open House that my side and down line hosts each year. We hold it at the club house of the Windsor Hills Subdivision near The Woodlands, Texas (just north of Houston). We had around 200 attend, even though it was Canton weekend, Roundtop weekend, the A &M game was in Dallas, and Huntsville was having their Festival in the Square. So there was alot of competition. At our Open House, all the demonstrators bring their retired SU stamps and other stamp related items to sell in the used stamp store. We also had six on-going demonstrations, two make and takes plus the Build a Bear workshop, lots and lots of display boards, door prizes every half hour, yummy snacks, and we collected cards for the Troops. These were full cards with envelopes that the troops can use to send home to their loved ones. Enjoy the slide show to get just a glimpse of the fun!

3 comments:

My Secret Life in Lilly said...

I want to come next time!!!

Melissa said...

Your event looks like so much fun! I wish I was a little bit closer because I would LOVE coming to something like that. The Make and Takes (especially the Build-a-Bear station) look like a blast! I know the troops will appreciate the cards that you send as well. Happy Stamping!

Alicia said...

I think I just saw a glimps of Heaven LOL!! Boy did that look like fun and well organized.