Friday, June 5, 2009

School's Out for Summer!!!!

That's right ladies, I have 2 months of kid free days just begging for my attention in the stamping and scrapping room. Of course I need to get it cleaned and organized too! But first I have stamp club tonight and in the morning. They are making the vitalized velum butterfly card, the daisy big shot card, and the watercolor rose circle card. Most of my members are advanced stampers so I think they can handle this all in one sitting.

My DIL sent me some current pictures of the grandkids, so I was able to get them onto the scrapbook pages I made last month for scrap club.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And these are the pictures you see when you lift the flap.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great layouts! I so wish I could scrap like this!

Congrats on the end of the school year! Enjoy the summer!

Ellibelle said...

Oh, wow, these are wonderful. I love the layouts. Cute pictures too!

MaryJo said...

Great pages! I have this too but have been hoarding it because I just love it!!

Alicia said...

Nice pahges love the colors and page designs.

Jacquel said...

How did I miss these awesome layouts? I really love them...you put so many pics on them too---I admire that!! Excellent work Laura & tfs!!!

Jan said...

Wonderful layouts, Laura! Enjoy your summer!

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

These pages are AWESOME! The layouts and colors are incredible! So cute and fun!
:) Rachel

Lynn said...

Super cute pages!!!