Sunday, June 21, 2009

Circle Circus

Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are two cards I made using the new set Circle Circus that will make it's debut in the NEW SU catalog on July 1st. When I saw this set, I thought I would really like it and come up with lots of ways to use it. Well let me tell you it hasn't been as easy as I thought. And I haven't seen many cards posted on SCS that have used it or that I particularly liked. But I am determined to conquer this set and find a good use for it. On these cards, I first stamped the circle with versamark and clear embossed. Then brayered over them with the new in-colors, curry on one and mambo on the other. Next I wiped off the excess ink so that the embossed circles were whiter looking. Last I stamped a different circle with black ink. The designer paper is from the razzleberry lemonade pack. I am really excited about the dotted ribbon!!! If you like it please leave comments and let me know if I should make any for convention to swap. Is it "swap worthy"? lol

6 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love these! What a versatile set!

Lil' Inker said...

These are both really so very pretty!

Stamping with Lulu said...

Laura, just checking out your blog for the first time. Wow, you're good, very good! I love what you've done with the Circle Circus set and yes it is very "swap worthy" - even CASE worthy. I'm going to try this with my set. Thanks for sharing!

Jackie said...

I think you've used this set very well! When I first looked @ this set, I thought....not for me! Way to go for making beautiful things with it and I hope you make some for Convention!!

Gingerbread Gal said...

Beautiful cards! I love the new polka dot ribbon. Great job!
:) Rachel

Sam said...

I think these are swap worthy cards! You have done a fabulous job with them!

:-)
Sam.