Sunday, April 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home layout

I had a wonderful time at the Creating Keepsakes convention in Houston this paswt weekend. Thursday night I attended a class in which eight different vendors taught a scrapbooking layout. This is one of my favorites. It is from Heartstrings, which is based in Utah.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friday, I attended three classes and shopped the vendor floor. I mainly purchases embellishments and chipboard, BUT my big purchase was the Show Special: A Cricut!!! I had decided I needed one and since it was on special I knew my DH would want me to get it. (He can't pass up a bargain). Oh and I also won a door prize! A scrapbooking kit from Technique Tuesday! It was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Congrats! I love my Cricut and use it every chance I get! I wanted to go to the CKC but decided not to. I'm trying to keep the purse strings a little tight. I would have gone nuts there if I had gone, he he.

txbluiz said...

Congrats on your Cricut!!! Make sure to stop by the Cricut message board to get plenty of inspiration! www.cricut.com click on the community tab and then message board.