Monday, January 24, 2011

New Ocassion Mini and more

Sweet card featuring one of our hostess sets.
Judy's cute cupcake card. Love the simple color combo!

Cute cupcake card features rhinestones that were tinted with a standard sharpie pen!


Beautiful card by Terri featuring the new newsprint paper and vintage flower adornment.
I love how Karen gathered the seam binding into a flower for this card, so clever!

Cupcakes was a popular theme at the meeting. This one is by Collete.


Delia came up with the idea to stamp the pattern background stamp onto tissue paper to give it the look of a real dress pattern. Cool!

Chris's all white Easter card is a stunner! Lots of details.

This is my CASE of the handmade Shelli card I won at Leadership!

Terry was missed at the meeting but she sent her swap. Love this cheery color combo!


I love being a part of the Glittern' Gals, side and downline! They are a group of talented stampers. We met yesterday for our bi-monthly meeting to share the information several of us had gleaned from Leadership. We learned some Booking tips from Judy and Terri brought us up to date on some of the changes and challenges being made with SU. I shared some of the techniques I saw on the first night at the demonstrations. But the best part of the meetings is always the SWAPPING!

1 comment:

Ginna Farris said...

I just found time to go back to your earlier blogs, and WOW was I surprised to see what the Glitterin' Gals have been doing. Needless to say, I SURE DO MISS YOU GALS!!!
Ginna Farris