Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SASSSC swap

For the SASSSC swap this month, we swapped stamps first. At our Christmas luncheon, everyone brought a stamp to trade with a fellow stamper. We drew names to determine whose stamp we got. I got this shoe stamp. I loved making this card. Now I have to look for more shoe stamps. I think this is Delia's stamp, but she brought it for either Olga or Margie since they were out of town. I found this great dsp at Lonestar Scrapbooking (can you believe they are going out of business? I've got to get over to their sale!) The black part of the paper is glossy. I stamped the script first onto a panel of Shimmery White and them stamped and embossed the shoe with black so it's shiny too.
I backed the stamped panel with black and blushing bride. The card base is basic black.

No comments: