Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eggcellent Eggs card




While at Leadership, I was fortunate to see Patty Bennett's demonstration and samples made using the Eggcellent Eggs Kit from the Occasions Mini catty. When I saw this kit I immediately dismissed it from my want list since I have no children left at home to make Easter eggs for. However, when I saw the cute cards and 3-D items Patty have made using the kit, I decided to order it. I want my club members to see all the pieces that come in that small packet. TONS of tiny flowers in 4 beautiful pastel colors, 2 sheets of rub-ons, a sheet of die-cut leaves, and even a sheet of adhesive backed rhinestones. For this card I used the polka dot embossing folder, but brayered Bashful blue ink onto the folder before add my piece of Whisper white card stock. I used the ornament punch to make the flower pot. For the stems, I simply drew them with my Certainly Celery marker. For a final embellishment, I added on tiny embossed butterfly with one of the rhinestones on the body.

No comments: