Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two-step Bird Punch


I am really loving this new punch. It's called the extra large two-step bird punch and you will find it in the new SU Occasions mini catalog available starting January 5th. It not only punches out the bird, but also a wing and leafy branch. This card is for an Anniversary themed swap. It could easily be a valentine or wedding card. The paper is from the Bride and Groom specialty paper and real red cardstock. I also used the top note die, white 5/8" satin ribbon and the small heart punch. The words are from Three Little Words.

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

Love this card. I think this will have to be my Valentine card. It would also be great for wedding or anniversary. Thanks for all you do and share.