Saturday, January 2, 2010

Two-step Bird Punch

I am really loving this new punch. It's called the extra large two-step bird punch and you will find it in the new SU Occasions mini catalog available starting January 5th. It not only punches out the bird, but also a wing and leafy branch. This card is for an Anniversary themed swap. It could easily be a valentine or wedding card. The paper is from the Bride and Groom specialty paper and real red cardstock. I also used the top note die, white 5/8" satin ribbon and the small heart punch. The words are from Three Little Words.


Julie A. said...

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

Love this card. I think this will have to be my Valentine card. It would also be great for wedding or anniversary. Thanks for all you do and share.