Sunday, January 19, 2014

Glittern Gals Swaps from the new Occasions Mini and SAB

The monthly meeting of the Glittern' Gals demonstrators group was at my house today. We have a very talented group of ladies and I love to swap with them. Just look at all the wonderful cards I received today!
 
 This one is mine (Laura). It was inspired by a swap I received at leadership.
I used the Gold metalic ink pad for all the stamping.
Off the Grid and Chevron background stamps, Language of Love,
Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla cardstock

Made by Adriana C
 Made by Debbie L
 Made by Ann G
 Made by Terri M

This is a wonderful gift bag made by Luana. She used a 12x12 piece of dsp. It is scord at 4 and 8" along one side, and 5 and 7" along the other side.

 Made by Linda using the Sweetheart Treat bags from theWhole Lot of Love promotion
 Made by Debbie J
 Made by Linda H
 Made by Lynda G
Made by Peggy

No comments: