Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Build a Blossom set

This set of cards was made with the Build a Blossom stamp set from the new Occasions Min due out in January 2011. The best thing about this set is the matching PUNCH!!! It punches out the petals and leaves! So easy to do. I stamped 10 petals for each flower. I curled 5 forward and 5 backwards with my bone folder. I laid down the 5 that were curled forward first and topped them with the others. (You might notice that the plum and pin flower only has 8 petals. That's because I only had room on the paper for 8.) I think it looks best with 10 petals. The center of the flowers are new fabric button brads that are in the new mini also. Each flower is mounted on a panel that has been embossed with the polka dots embossing folder.
Here is a view of each flower close up:
Perfect Plum on Pink Pirouette with Concord Crush ribbon.

Rose Red on Pink Pirouette with Blushing Bride ribbon

Daffodil Delight on So Saffron with Peach Parfait ribbon

Marina Mist on Bashful Blue with Marina Mist ribbon

Perfect Plum on White with Concord Crush ribbon





1 comment:

Jodi said...

I can't wait to work with the stamp and punch these are gorgous..you do great work.