Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Heart Day! Hope everyone gets a little something from that "special someone". I'm sure my "sweetie" is planning a romantic dinner out, right honey?

I was working tonight on the last cards for my card class next weekend. I just recieved my order that had my SAB sets so I wanted to use one of them. I also wanted to try this new Rockabilly Specialty paper. I love the cherries and the textured elements. I saw a card today over at Inking Idaho that inspired the color combo for my card below. Since the sentiment makes you think of good food, I created a pocket on the inside of the card to hold a resturant gift card.

Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh this is so great!

Jacquel said...

Love that paper you used! nice work...tfs!!

Paula said...

What a fabulous gift card holder! I loved the papers and sentiment you used...just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!! Love the paper!!! TFS!!!

Alicia said...

What a perfect gift card holder sentiment. Oh and I love the gift card too one of my favorites YUM

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful. Love the papers you used. What a perfect gift!

Sharon said...

This is a very pretty card and great idea for a gift card. I will have to order some of that beautiful paper!

Laura VanVleet said...

What a great idea Laura! I'd love received a card packaged like this!!

sumbine said...

Great work, i like the color combo.